The challenge posed to Haven was to design a machine that would end finish both ends of a bent tube, in one setup. In addition, the machine had to be programmable to automatically adjust feeds and speeds for infinite tube diameters and lengths; and not all parts are symmetrical. It was obvious that a traditional dual spindle arrangement would not be practical. Haven engineers had to come up with a way to precisely rotate the part from one end to the other and accurately machine both ends without enduring a lengthy setup process.
- Meeting our customer’s increasingly complex tube processing demands
- Haven Combines Technologies to Solve Integration Challenge
- Integrating 2021 Productivity into Your Older Haven Equipment
- Tube Conveyance for Post-Straightening and Fallout Tables
- Integrated Double End Finishing and Length Inspection