Today’s manufacturing environment calls for leaner operations, including the technical resources available for product and process development. Engineers do not have the time to piecemeal projects together with several suppliers. Instead, they are looking for suppliers that can offer turnkey design and manufacturing. Such is this case study about a Midwest air bag inflator company that wanted to reduce costs by bringing in-house their tube cut-to-length and finishing operation.
- Meeting our customer’s increasingly complex tube processing demands
- Haven Combines Technologies to Solve Integration Challenge
- Integrating 2021 Productivity into Your Older Haven Equipment
- Tube Conveyance for Post-Straightening and Fallout Tables
- Integrated Double End Finishing and Length Inspection